Saturday 13 August 2011

Beastly haircut

Hello hello

While searching up pictures of haircuts, I actually came across this interesting hairstyle collection
The series of haircuts features different types of animals such as a giraffe, a dog, a rhino, an elephant, a seal, etc.
I found it pretty interesting that even though it makes such a powerful impact, it is balanced with its subtle side. It almost just morphs into the actual hair.

I reckon it is a pretty interesting concept that the soft, flexible hair is manipulated with gel, and perhaps other types of chemical to stiffen the hair to create these defined shapes for the animal features.

This semester, I really want to experiment with the subtle but powerful effect through design.



There is a beast up in my hair

toodles till later
Tammy

source: http://www.interestings.net/?p=1060

No comments:

Post a Comment